Thursday, December 31, 2009

While the Cat is Away...

Well, you know the rest. Yesterday I was down in Concord NH, visiting my favorite quilt shop while my husband is out West, skiing and visiting friends. Peggy Anne's has a wonderful selection of the fabrics I love, and she was running an end of the bolt sale! You just had to purchase at least 5 yards, and it was 40% off! A total steal. So anyway, I got me some LOVE! Oh, it wasn't part of the sale of course, but I couldn't help myself.



Are you jealous? You should be...





HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! Thanks for reading, commenting, and inspiring my creativity!

~Melissa
At home in New Hampshire

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO jealous! great colours! xx

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get my hands on these! I have a Christmas gift card I will be spending very soon :)

Unknown said...

SO jealous! I would love to make my daughters some dresses from that line.....might have to try to get my hands on some. Agreed.....great colors!!

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique said...

OH that is ineeded beautiful and YES I AM JEALOUS!

Great fabrics aahh why do i have to live so far away? :(

Reyna Meinhardt said...

Oh goodness! You lucky lucky lucky duck! No fair! A quilt shop just opened by us (yes!)and hopefully they will have some Amy Butler fabrics...and maybe if I am really lucky, some Heather Bailey fabric as well!

Ramiro Bowdon NBA BLOG said...

Thanks for posting this! I'm very much into scrapbooking and the materials cost a fortune, I'd love to get them with a discount.

cheap Hockey Jerseys

Digital Marketing said...

I like this post .

Wholesale T-shirts Screen Printing Shop in California

Online Custom T-shirt Screen Printing Shop in California

Best Custom T-shirt Screen Printing Shop in California