Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pockets, pockets



I've been on a pocket kick lately. If you've checked out my etsy shop recently, you've surely noticed. Pants pockets, elephant pockets, squirrel and dog pockets, and some strawberry pockets too. The P. is constantly picking up various treasures in the woods (her latest thing is acorn tops), and I don't always want them in MY pockets!





My latest is the pocket pants. I want to do these in different colors, but for now they are available in the softest pink corduroy, with a bit of bijoux on the pocket flap. And they fit! My child is not exactly petite, so finding pants for her can be challenging. I can just forget about Old Navy. Actually it makes me kind of sad that they are starting them down the skinny mini route at age 3, but I digress.

Short and sweet today, but just wanted to mention that I'll be at the Capitol Center for the Arts in downtown Concord, NH on Nov. 21 and 22. If you're a New Hampshirite, see you there!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh,I love. I can see how very well constructed they are, too-- we have things like, oh, giant monster trucks going in our pockets, and those babies have to be very sturdy. Have fun holiday marting.

Anonymous said...

I'm Lovin' the strawberry pocket! and the puppy pocket! xx

RheLynn said...

I _Love_ the puppy pocket :)

Krissy said...

I love the pockets on those dresses, very very very cute! I love to see what moms come up with for cute childrens wear :)

Krissy said...

I noticed the great news in your previous blog, Nice staging presence also.

Sophie said...

Those are so adorable, what an original idea :).

Audre said...

That puppy pocket dress is soo adorable! And I totally agree about the skinny pants! I always have to buy them 2 sizes too big just to give them some comfort room and then I have to take in the waist and length!

marta fisas said...

Quisiera saber, si alguien puede indicarme donde puedo comprar tela jersey, para hacer camisetas y pantalones infantiles

Gracias
Marta